Chioma Onuigbo, Undergraduate student, Psychology, Health and Human Physiology
Explores alcohol-behavior links
• What is your area of research or scholarship? My research project examines the role of alcohol and misperception of sexual interest in sexual aggression on college campuses.
• In simple terms, why does this research matter? Sexual aggression is a widespread problem on college campuses nationwide, and affects as many as 1 in 4 college-age women.
• What is your degree program and expected graduate date? Psychology, Health and Human Physiology: Health Studies, Expected Graduation: May 2018
• Hometown: Cedar Falls, IA
• Faculty mentor/advisor: Dr. Teresa Treat
• What are your career goals? I see myself happiest in a career where I interact with people and try and help them through mental health and personal problems.
Banner location: not on display—